If you use messaging apps on a daily basis then no doubt you have tried WhatsApp and maybe still use it. In use by more than a billion people daily, WhatsApp is definitely one of the more popular social media apps and it has got a lot of great features. What’s missing from it are some very basic features that all users need so, to bring you those features, WhatsApp++ was developed.
Image : WhatsApp Plus Download Tutorial
WhatsApp++ Features :
WhatsApp++ is a modified version of the app so, as well as all the stock features, you can:
- Hide your Last Seen and Online statuses
- Use Passcode and Touch ID to access WhatsApp++
- Send music that is DRM free
- Send multiple media files in one go
- Apply in-app customizations to text and colors
- Use a single screen tap to record audio
- Choose a full image for your profile rather than cropped one
- Disable read and delivery receipts
- No jailbreak is needed
How to Download WhatsApp++ :
To get WhatsApp++ on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download an app installer called FtiOS. This is very easy to do, and you can also download a whole host of other apps from FtiOS. Before you install it, delete the stock version of WhatsApp to stop any conflicts arising between the apps:
- Use the guide to Download FtiOS
- Open FtOS on your iPhone or iPad and search for WhatsApp++
- When the search results appear, tap on the right one that corresponds to the iOS version you have
- Follow on-screen instructions to successfully install WhatsApp++
- Now you can start using it.
How to Fix WhatsApp++ Errors :
You will face two errors with WhatsApp++; both are certificate relate and both are simple to fix. The first one will become apparent when WhatsApp++ doesn’t open after installation. You can fix that by:
- Opening Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your iOS device
- Tap the relevant app certificate and then tap on Trust
- Close Settings and try again; WhatsApp++ will now work fine.
The second one will occur within a week of successful installation. Apple reviews certificates regularly and revokes any that they do not consider valid. This stops WhatsApp++ working and the only way to fix it is to install NessTool [ext link]. A VPN tool, it protects the certificates and you can find out how by clicking on the given link.
Let us know how you get on with WhatsApp++ and follow us on Facebook for more updates and news.