Spotify is a huge service, sporting over 30 million tracks and more than 140 million active users. Some of those users stick with the free version of the app, not prepared to pay $9.99 every month to get the premium features. That means having to put up with irritating ads and a limit on what you can do with the app so, if you want to try the premium service without paying for it, you should download Spotify++.
Image : Spotify Plus Download Tutorial
A modified version of the stock app, Spotify++ is full of all the stock features, plus the premium ones and you don’t need to pay for them. It is free to download and free to use and, even better, you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device first. This is good news, considering how few jailbreaks are available for use right now. Have a look at the features you get with Spotify++:
Spotify++ Features :
Alongside the free features, you can also:
- Skip as many tracks as you want
- Make use of unlimited track scrubbing
- Enjoy high-quality sound
- You don’t need to jailbreak
- And you get everything else that the premium Spotify app includes
How to Download Spotify++ :
Spotify++ is very simple to download; you just need to install FtOS app installer first. Before we get on to the details, be aware that you should delete the stock app first as running both together can cause problems. Here’s how to download Spotify++:
- Download FtiOS using the linked guide
- Launch the installer on your iPhone or iPad and run a search for Spotify++
- Download the version that relates to your device and iOS version by tapping on it
- Follow the instructions on-screen and wait while the installation completes
- Enjoy all the premium features of Spotify++ [ext link]
How to Fix Spotify++ Crashing :
Spotify++ is going to crash and stop working within a few days and this is because Apple revokes the app certificate. They will pull the certificates for any apps that are invalid, i.e. not signed by them, and this will stop the app from running. Installing NessTool [ext link] will stop this happening because it protects the app certificates. To find out how it does that and how to download it, click on the given link.
Is Spotify++ something you want to try? Download it and give it a go, tell us what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.